In general, usage of technology has tremendously increased in preventive healthcare.
There is sufficient scope to develop devices and algorithms to detect symptoms between systole and diastole to conclude possible cardiac arrest. To provide the solution, student teams need to design and develop implantable device and concretely identify blood symptoms along with ECG data. The device should be capable to send real-time data and the receiver shall have the algorithms to interpret the data and suggest appropriate actions. There are 3 challenges: 1.Device has to be implantable into human body. 2. The device has to be real-time in nature with an ultra low power nano design to be available economically. 3.The algorithm has to be a trainable model to suit different types of symptoms.
Development of a Healthcare Information system to provide predictive analysis on Medicines availability in Government hospitals & Predictive analysis on increasing the efficiency of the hospital by managing availability of doctors and specialists.
Government hospitals provides medicines for the treatment to the patients based on the diagnosis. During the peak time of a disease, some medicines are not available in the hospital. Based on patients historical and current data, system can generate a report on what all medicines should be available in the hospital and in what quantity at particular time and location of the hospital.
Doctors and specialists availability needs to be managed as per the inflow of patients. Many times patients do not find the required doctor during the peak of a disease or shortage of doctors in a hospital. Based on patient inflow for a particular ailment or disease, historical data and current data, system could generate the requirement of number of doctors required in a hospital on daily basis and also during a peak of a disease. Many times, doctors are not available when patients needs them more, e.g. on weekends, holidays, evenings etc.
• Target customer – Indian Government healthcare department
• Use Analytics to bring in efficiency in Operational functioning
• Specific use cases under purview of this program:
– Predict Medicine availability in Government hospitals for a given time period (month, quarter etc.)
– Predict number of doctors and specialists required during a given time period (month, quarter etc.)
• Browser and Map based reporting and analysis on
• Medicine Usage
• Identify disease
• Disease trending based on diagnosis
• Health Program Implementation Initiative trackers
• Increase the operational efficiency of patient treatment
• Optimize utilization of specialists/experts
• Contexts Search on diagnose, Medicines etc.
• Increase efficiency of treatment/prescripription