Mobilize Indian IT skill force to create/improve National Importance Systems And application.
Create a platform where IT skill force can contribute algorithms (codes/programs/modules ,etc.)
Story: Ima Market in Manipur is 500 yrs. old and is the only Asian market run by Women. These women are the only bread earner for the whole family. It’s is a prosperous market, And too reflect the prosperity of the Nation.
However, when earth quake strikes these market was in ruins for months.
The Imas (Mothers),not able to sell, their family suffers. Their anger grew towards system and government.
Proposal: Renovating/Reconstructing/FIXING the damaged market will take time. It depends on lots of factor.
Why not Develop/Deploy a ECommerce platform overnight? Use existing India Ground Forces like post office for delivery.
This would have been a HUGE relief.
Ima market's story is only ONE in Many.
Indian has huge IT skill force. They want to contribute. Many doesn’t have spare money BUT have knowledge And skills.
They just don’t know how to and They don’t have platform (Ecosystem).
Believing is Indian IT forces, we proposes to create TWO platforms, for which we need intelligent minds to create an algorithm.
An open Web portal, where all open National Importance Systems And application gets listed.
Against each projects there be two types of contributors 1) Financial 2) Knowledge.
2nd Platform, (This is where we will need all IT minds to develop algorithm(s)).
Individual willing to contribute their knowledge and help improve existing government applications’ or new applications which are listed on the 1st portal.
will use this platform (eco system) to contribute.
This platform is a complete ecosystem to develop application continuously contributed via all Indian citizen who can program.
The platform will be AI, DevOps, GitOps, Self-learning Codes etc.
Assume, There is a running application (e.g. an e-commerce website, flipkart). Contributor took Its source code(being opensource) and eventually change them (adding new feature, fixing issue). Now they promoted them back to the scm (The sourceCode repository from where they took). This activity will be done by multiple people at any instance.
Students! Please develop an algorithm (combination of tools and scripts) which will do the following.
1. Check the code promoted by a contributor automatically. If fails standards email back to contributor
2. Check if enough unit level testing is provided. Else email back to contributor
3. Merge main source code with his code in a temporary code branch and test integration, Email back to contributor
4. Deploy the merge code in a temporary container, email back to contributor
5. Auto test all the existing features with existing script and new features with new script provided by contributor, email back to contributor
6. If, all is good merge the contributor changes to main code and email back to contributor/ project owners.
(refer how google/Facebook does it. However, Here it’s for huge IT population of India.)
There is a grocery shop owner in Aundh Pune (decent area to live) who is filing an average income tax of 10k every year. This corresponds to a profitable income of 3L per annum.
Considering a good profit margin of 20%, his total sale should be around 15L per financial year.
Through our product that uses AI and ML, this will verify this data, by backtracking many related transactions.
1. As per the address and aadhar information, he has two kids studying in school having average yearly expenses of 1.5L each(totals to 3L).
2. Property tax to the Govt reveals, he is living in an area that costs around 40K (taxes and maintenance).
3. Owns a car – 60k annual maintenance.
4. Pays 2L salary to his shop employees.
5. Minimum living cost is 4L for a family of four.
6. Average customers per shop in the area is 5K, per person average grocery expenditure is 2k(monthly). This does not include online shopping.
7. Pan information indicates 1L jewelry shopping this financial year.
8. Online shopping delivered at his address - 50K.
As per this data, his total income should be around 50L whereas he has declared only 3L( a vast difference!!).
The calculations indicate he is actually hiding his total income, and stealing taxes.
With an efficient system in place, these thefts can be identified, and penalized.
Land/Real estate registration is corruption prone process which leads to lot of Benami transactions. Government tries it’s best to eradicate the malpractices, but it doesn’t yield fruitful result. One way to solve this problem is to use blockchain technology in order to capture all the Benami transactions related to Land/Real estate deals.
Indian farmers face lot of problems when it comes to buying seeds & fertilizers from authorized channels at the right price. Same applies to selling the farm produce at the right price so that farming becomes profitable occupation. Need of an hour is to build a e-portal for farmers where-in they can buy seeds & fertilizers at the optimal price. This portal should also allow consumers to bid/ask for the farm produce thus eradicating middle man and benefiting both farmers and consumers.
Mega bot (chatbot) which provides information related to all government sponsored loans/insurance schemes at single place. This interactive chatbot should be able to pull information from various sources like nabard, rbi, etc and should be able to assist the users with the relevant information.
Registration information of property / vehicle is very crucial to identify current and previous ownership. In absence for secure way to validate chain of ownership, same property / vehicle can be fraudulently sold to multiple person. Similarly, we always want to keep records of financial transaction, communication in a way which cannot be manipulated and can be referenced in future. Hence there is need for system which allow creation of data which cannot be manipulated but can be extended